Hop on the bus!
Pittsburgh’s local brewery tour company, Porter Tours, is celebrating their two-year anniversary in style.
To honor two boozy years of showing off Pittsburgh’s brewery scene, Porter is hosting a party at Full Pint in Upper Lawrenceville. The event is happening tonight from 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm.
For the event, Porter Tours brewed a special collab beer with Full Pint dubbed “The Bus Stops Here.” The beer is a Porter-style beer spiced with Cayenne and Chai. Attendees will have the chance to try this exclusive brew!
Additionally, guests will have the chance to win prizes including:
– an improv comedy class pack
– an overnight stay at the Ace Hotel Pittsburgh
– 4-packs of Full Pint beers
– Porter Tours tee shirts / merch
– control of the bus for “a day” (You tell us where you wanna go and we act as your personal shuttle / driver service for a day)
Tickets are just $10 and include: one 16oz fresh pour of The Bus Stops Here, pub snacks, giveaways, prizes and great laughs with Porter’s jolly guides. Tickets are limited and will not be available at the door.
More information, and the link to buy tickets, can be found online.