Calling all local beer fans: Tickets to the super-popular Beers of the Burgh Festival are now officially on sale.
The 5th annual event, taking place on Saturday, June 2 at Carrie Furnace in Swissvale, will feature brews from more than 50 of western Pennsylvania’s best breweries. Plus, there will also be cider houses, food trucks, live music and more.
Participating breweries include:
- Yellow Bridge Brewing – Delmont
- Couch Brewing – Pittsburgh
- Erie Brewing Company – Erie
- Crooked Tongue Brewing – Edinburg
- Full Pint Brewing Company – North Versailles
- Bloom Brew – West Newton
- Hitchhiker Brewing – Sharpsburg
- Mindful Brewing Company – Castle Shannon
- Dancing Gnome Brewery – Sharpsburg
- Eleventh Hour Brewing Co. – Lawrenceville
- Apis Mead – Carnegie
- Brew Gentlemen – Braddock
- Big Rail Brewing – Grove City
- Copper Kettle Brewing Company – Greenfield
- Rusty Gold Brewing – Canonsburg
- Penn Brewery – North Side
- Levity Brewing Company – Indiana
- Stick City Beer – Mars
- VooDoo Brewery – Meadville
- The Leaning Cask – Springdale
- Arsenal Cider House – Lawrenceville
- Four Seasons Brewing Company – Letrobe
- Grist House Craft Brewery – Millvale
- and many more
General admission tickets are $45 per person, and include entry to the festival, a three-hour drinking session (from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.), a tasting glass, and live entertainment. VIP tickets are $59 per person, and include one hour early entry to the festival, and Super VIP tickets are $79, and include a tour of Carrie Furnace, early admission to the festival, and a festival tee shirt. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Rivers of Steel Heritage Corporation.
Parking at the Carrie Furnace is $10 per vehicle, and anyone with a Designated Driver ticket ($19) will park for free.
The rain-or-shine event is 21+ (obviously), and children, babies and pets are not permitted.
For more information, and to purchase tickets, visit the event page.