Take a trip down memory lane at Smallman Galley’s bar with the launch of their new spring and summer cocktail menu.
As is their tradition, the new cocktail menu has a cohesive theme and an intricate, immersive menu.
This time, the menu’s theme is Flashback Flavors, and features concoctions that “explore tastes and memories reminiscent of ‘younger years.'” The menus at the bar will be presented in a view-finder, and all of the bar’s communal tables will feature their very own Twister boards as the menu.
Cocktails on the new menu include:
- Grandma’s Old Fashion: Roasted oat-infused Slane Irish whiskey, Jack Daniel’s rye whiskey, tea-infused Tito’s, Ardbeg Islay Scotch whiskey, cinnamon, orange bitters
- LAN Party: Herradura reposado tequila, Cool Ranch Doritos, pizza roll syrup, Mountain Dew Code Red Bitters, lime
- Baby’s First Curry: Maggie’s Farm dark rum, Batavia Arrack, curry syrup, aquafaba, pineapple, lime, mole bitters
- Saturday Morning Toons: Boxer gin, Momokawa coconut-lemongrass sake, Peychaud’s bitters, with a Froot Loops garnish
- 21st Birthday: Boyd & Blair vodka, Amaro di Angostura, Yellow Chartreuse, cranberry, orange, lime, Jamaica’s Finest ginger beer
- Beach Road Trip: Smith & Cross rum, Green Chartreuse, Coco Lopez, Woodford Reserve chocolate bitters, pineapple, lemon
You can find the full menu online.
Smallman Galley (54 21st Street)