A super cheesy festival is coming to Pittsburgh!
This summer, GoodTaste! Pittsburgh presenting “PizzaFest – A Slice Of Delish!” to highlight some of the city’s premier pizza makers.
The festival will be held on Sunday, June 23, from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. at The Pennsylvania Market in the Strip District.
Guests will enjoy pizza samples from seven of Pittsburgh’s best pizza makers, as well as samples of Arsenal Cider and Ole Smoky Whiskey.
Pizza makers featured include:
- Anthony Ambliotis, from Mediterra Bakehouse: Alla Palla, Roman oval flatbread made with a paddle.
- Dave Anoia, from Pizzaria Davide: traditional New York style pizza for those who love to fold their slices.
- Chris Bartko, from Gabagool Pizzeria: mobile brick oven baked pizza
- Neil Blazin, from Driftwood Oven: sourdough pizza with locally sourced ingredients.
- Kevin Konn and Justin Balla, from Romulus Pizza al Taglio: Roman pizzas with delicious crispy crusts.
- Michael Mercurio, from Mercurio’s Pizza and Gelato: Neopolitan classics with fresh tomatoes.
- Pete Tolman, from Iron Born Pizza: Detroit-style pies with extra thick and crispy crusts.
Tickets are $25 online and $35 at the door.
There will also be trivia, prizes, live music, food vendors, and more.
This event is 21+.
More information can be found online.