Head down to the Smallman Galley next Monday, May 22 for an exclusive dinner collaboration from Aubergine Bistro and the Brew Gentlemen Beer Company. This fanciful meal is part of the Smallman Galley’s “Brew Dinner”’ series, where Smallman chefs team up with a local breweries to present an expertly paired meal.
Driftwood Oven pizza, and Wheel and Wedge Cheese Shop will also be in attendance, serving up delicious snacks to accompany the meal.
The menu for this beer dinner include:
- Table Beer
- General Braddock’s IPA
- Exploration & Discovery #2
- Cheese and accompaniments from Wheel & Wedge
- Pizza from Driftwood Oven
A menu from Aubergine Bistro
- Fresh Field Salad – chef’s selection of seasonal greens dressed with sherry vinaigrette, with dried fruit and roasted legumes
- Garlicky Scalloped Potatoes
- Honey & Miso Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Roasted pasture-raised pork belly
- Beef braised in red wine
- Seasonal berry crisp with fresh whipped cream
Guests will also receive a special take-away surprise pack from participating hosts!
Tickets are $90 per person, and cover all you can enjoy. Hospitality included. Tickets can be purchased online.
Smallman Galley (54 21st Street)