Big news for pierogi fans in Pittsburgh… so yeah, that’s all of us.
Stuff’d Pierogi Bar is opening downtown on Friday, September 15 with a soft launch (and with all of the homemade pierogies you could ever want).
The restaurant’s menu will center around platters of fresh-made pierogies, all with different fillings and toppings.
On the opening menu, you’ll find everything from classic Potato & Cheese pierogies, served with sour cream and fried onions, to Peach Pulled Pork Pierogies, with slow-roasted pulled pork, Cole slaw, and drizzled with peach BBQ sauce.
Other menu items include:
- Breakfast Pierogis (egg and cheese-stuffed pierogies, glazed with a maple Sriracha sauce and served with a sunny side up egg and a slice of bacon)
- Cheeseburger Pierogis (ground meat and cheese pierogies served with cheese sauce)
- Watermelon Tequila Habanero Pierogis (chicken-stuffed pierogies, topped with grilled chicken and watermelon tequila hababero sauce)
- Mac & Cheese Pierogies (pierogies stuffed with Mac & Cheese, served with a cheddar cheese sauce and caramelized onions)
- Potato and Sauerkraut Pierogies (pierogies filled with mashed potatoes and sauerkraut, served with caramelized onions, sour cream and an extra side of sauerkraut)
- The Reuben Pierogi (corned beef and sauerkraut pierogies served on grilled marble rye and topped with sauerkraut and melted Swiss cheese)
- Chicken Parmesan Pierogies (shredded chicken and Parmesan cheese stuffed pierogies, served on a bed of marinara sauce and topped with melted mozzarella, provolone cheese and grilled chicken strips)
- Spinach and Feta Cheese Pierogies (served with a Greek-style salsa of olive oil, tomatoes, oregano, scallions, garlic, Kalamata olives and red wine vinegar)
The restaurant will also feature a number of salads on the menu… and yes, they will be topped with pierogies, too.
And for dessert? Stuff’d Pierogi Bar will be offering dessert “pie-rogies,” in varieties like Apple Caramel, Heath Bar and Creamsicle.
Pierogies are available either boiled or fried, and come in half or full orders.
Stuff’d Pierogi Bar will be open starting at 11:00 a.m. for lunch and dinner.
Stuff’d Pierogi Bar (130 7th Street)