A new season means a new cocktail menu at Smallman Galley!
The restaurant incubator and bar just released their latest cocktail menu, and this time, it’s a homage to Empire Records, the 1995 cult classic movie that stars Liv Tyler, Ethan Embry, and Renee Zellweger.
The menu will feature drinks inspired by the movie, like “Shock Me, Shock Me, With That Deviant Behavior,” made with Cimarron reposado tequila, Frangelico, Genepy des Alpes, hemp seed syrup and lemon, and “Sugarhigh,” with Maggie’s Farm dark rum, Four Roses Yellow Label bourbon, Greenbar Grand Poppy, honey, hibiscus, orange, grapefruit, and bitters. Each menu will also be presented in a specially-designed in a vinyl record sleeve.
The full menu is below.
- Mark, Man, You Play a Mean Guitar made with Beet infused Wild Turkey 101 bourbon, Meletti, Chocolate Punch, bitters
- Say No More, Mon Amour with Pea flower infused Boyd & Blair vodka, PAMA pomegranate liquer, Zirbenz, Marie Brizard Parfait Amour, vanilla honey syrup, lemon, bitters
- Damn The Mint, Save The Empire with La Madre Vermouth Rose, Singani 63, Genepy des Alpes, mint, lime, soda
- Who Glued These Quarters Down? with Del Maguey Vida mezcal, Cimarron reposado tequila, jalapeno/lime oleo
- Counting Blue Cars made with Catoctin Creek Roundstone Rye, Wild Turkey 101 bourbon, blueberry wine syrup, black pepper tincture
- Shock Me, Shock Me, With That Deviant Behavior with Cimarron reposado tequila, Frangelico, Genepy des Alpes, hemp seed syrup, lemon
- Debra’s Funeral with Aviation gin, Cocchi Americano, Don Ciccio & Figli fennel liquer, Finca Hispana PX sherry, bitters
- Sugarhigh with Maggie’s Farm dark rum, Four Roses Yellow Label bourbon, Greenbar Grand Poppy, honey, hibiscus, orange, grapefruit, bitters