We have some really, really sweet news.
It’s been a long time coming, but we can finally announce a Valentine’s Day collaboration between Good Food Pittsburgh and a519 Chocolate!
We helped to create a special Valentine’s chocolate collection, with inspiration from some of our favorite Pittsburgh flavors.
Our limited edition, 15-piece collection includes an assortment of the following truffles:
- Burnt Almond Torte: Inspired by Pittsburgh’s legendary Prantl’s Bakery, this truffle features homemade marzipan with a smooth and creamy Dulcey ganache
- Roasted Pecan/Bourbon/Maple Sugar: Made with Pennsylvania Bourbon from Pittsburgh’s Wigle Whiskey, maple syrup from Potter County’s Paul Family Farms, and roasted pecans
- Cherry Balsamic: With sweet cherries and a hint of balsamic
- Red Wine: Pittsburgh Winery zinfandel-infused 70% dark chocolate ganache
- Vanilla Bean Custard: Creamy vanilla bean custard enveloped in white chocolate
Each truffle is hand-painted in GFP’s signature red, and will be shipped (in dry ice!) directly to your door.
And, when we say this is limited-edition, we mean limited… only 50 boxes will be available, so if you want to get a jump on your Valentine’s Day shopping, you may want to do it quickly! Click on the link below to purchase, and if you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
We’re sold out this year! Thanks so much!