The Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership is inviting the city to come Downtown and “party like a zombie” at the second annual Fright Up Night!
Presented in partnership with ScareHouse, for this spine-tingling event, the entirety of Pittsburgh’s Golden Triangle will be crawling with events featuring “creepy creative cocktails, cuisine, and creatures of the night.”
The event will be held on Saturday, October 27, in Market Square and throughout Downtown from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Fright Up Night is centered around Zombie Wrestling and the final Saturday Night Market in Market Square, but there are additional activities happening across Downtown throughout the evening.
Activities for the event include:
– Night Market and Zombie Wrestling
– Zombie Den: Bar of the Living Dead
– Haunted Insane Asylum Party at Pork & Beans
– Haunted Butcher Shop Party at Butcher in the Rye
– Day of the Dead Party at täkō
– Spooktacular Soiree at Union Standard
Market Square will also feature a DJ spinning spooky tunes.
More information can be found online.