An endless pizza bar, plus Hitchhiker Brewing beers? Smallman Galley knows the way to our hearts.
On Monday, October 15 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m., the Strip District food hall is hosting a “Sweater Weather” Pizza Party with Iron Born Pizza and Hitchhiker Brewing.
The event will feature an all-you-can-eat pizza bar with three pies, including a Roman-style pie from guest chef Romulus Dante. Starters and a dessert are also included at the event, along with beer pairings from Hitchhiker.
Tickets are $65 per person, and available online.
Sweater Weather Pizza Party Menu:
- Cornbread with country ham, grapefruit smoked salt and jalapeno. Paired with Subtropic Grapefruit IPA
- Bangers n’ Mash, with sausage, buttered potato, and onion jus. Paired with Smoked Wheat Everyday Session
Endless Pizza Bar:
- Hemingway Pie: Chile cream, roasted peppers, Maggie’s Farm Rum jalapenos, manchego, almond
- Green Sauce Pie: Smoked Mojo pork, Colonia Green Sauce, double cream ricotta, Espellette
- Romans in Paris: Kielbasi, potato, caramelized onion, cheddar, chives
Paired with “Special Release” Papa Doble, a Hemingway Daquiri-inspired Ale
- Honey Milk Cake. Paired with OREO Speedwagon Milk Sugar Stout
Smallman Galley (54 21st Street)