No tricks here!
On October 31, Hop Farm Brewing Company is hosting a “hauntingly delicious” five course, six beer-and-cocktail dinner at their Lawrenceville brewery.
Tickets to “Brews, Bites and Booze” are $65 per person, and includes all food and beverages.
On the menu:
- Oysters on the Half Shell, paired with F41 cream ale
- Deviled duck eggs with fish roe, paired with Hippy Heffer
- Pumpkin bisque with cinnamon marscarpone mousse, paired with Flaming Pumpkin Porter and Barrel-aged Flaming Pumpkin Porter
- Local braised short ribs, paired with Tha Bandit, a Lichtenheiner-smoked kettle sour beer
- Chocolate flourless cake with raspberry coulis, paired with Kulak, a Russian Imperial stout
More information is available on the event page.
Hop Farm Brewing Company (5601 Butler Street)