Pig out at Troy Hill’s Scratch Food & Beverage this week during their annual Hogtoberfest celebration.
From now through October 14, they’re featuring a special pork-centric menu, with twists on classic dishes.
The special menu includes:
- Chicharron: Corn, bacon, jalapeño, and creama
- Taccozzette: Pork, tomato, Parmesan, ricotta, basil and bread crumbs
- Pork Ribs: Fish sauce, tamarind, black pepper and peanuts
And on Sunday, October 15, they’ll be hosting a special ‘Pork Belly Busting Brunch,’ with menu additions that include:
- Salami and Eggs: Hungarian-style Téli salami, white cheddar, and scallion
- Pork Belly, thick-cut and served with pancakes, cheddar cheese and eggs
Scratch’s regular menu will also be available.
Scratch Food & Beverage (1720 Lowrie Street)