Calling all beer lovers!
Tomorrow is the first day of the Greensburg Craft Beer Week, a 9-day festival showcasing breweries, restaurants, local businesses throughout the greater Greensburg area.
“Greensburg Craft Beer Week is a celebration of the Greensburg community and craft beer. As Greensburg grows, more and more beer establishments are adopting and embracing craft beer and its culture,” the festival states on their website.
The festival features over 45 events scattered around the Greensburg area. Just a few of these boozy activities include:
– Rock’em Sock’em Robots Tournament
– Greensburg Scavenger Hunt
– Yoga at Yellow Bridge
– Homebrew Competition and Collaboration Beer Tasting
– Local Brewery Dessert Pairing
– Chocolate and Beer Pairing
– Beer Literacy Class
– Prantl’s Bakery Pastry Pairing
– Habitat for Humanity’s Oktoberfest
– Acupuncture and Ales
– Kegs and Eggs at Mr. Toad’s with Noble Stein
– Yoga Under the Stars + Beer Tasting
– Brewers Double Dare
All of the events can be viewed online.
Breweries participating in Greensburg Craft Beer Week include: All Saints Brewing Company, Arsenal Cider, Aurochs Brewery, Fury Brewing Company, Helltown Brewing, Insurrection Brewing, Laurel Highlands Meadery, Noble Stein Brewing, Platform Beer Co., Quinn Brewing Company and more!
A portion of the proceeds from the signature events and swag sales will be donated to The Greensburg Hempfield Area Library.
Greensburg Craft Beer Week 2018 will take place September 21-29. More information can be found online.